Shop, sip, savour, slumber in Sutton style
The iconic Sutton Place Hotel, in partnership with Vancouver's newest dining hot spot, Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar, has collaborated with Dine Out Vancouver Festival to present a culinary experience like no other.
Offered one weekend only - Friday, January 23 to Sunday, January 25 - enjoy a weekend of complete luxury and pampering while Boulevard's award-winning executive chef Alex Chen, along with some of the city's top culinary masters, reveal secrets on shopping, cooking, and preparing the perfect meal.
Your 'Ultimate West Coast Culinary Adventure' includes the following:
- Two nights' accommodation in an executive one bedroom suite
- A 30-minute Oyster shucking demo and tasting with award-winning shucker 'Oyster Bob'
- Film Feast at the Shangri La (subject to availability)
- 90-minute Local Artisan spa treatment per person (courtesy of Vida Spa)
- Main Street Brunch Crawl (subject to availability)
- Market shop with Executive Chef Alex Chen
- 6-course tasting menu with wine pairings, with items purchased from market
- 2-course breakfast at Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar with Mimosas
- Starting from $1,998 (based on double occupancy) | Must be booked for two nights (Jan. 23 - 25, 2015)
to read more about this ultimate adventure package.