Dinner at the Birdcage
Guilt & Company and the Vancouver Friends for Life SocietyGuilt & Co., 1 Alexander Street
Welcome to the Birdcage! The Vancouver Friends for Life Society and Guilt & Company are this year’s partners presenting this live glam re-interpretation of a cult classic drag cabaret.
Enjoy your welcome cocktail, graze on an extensive selection of menu items prepared by the team from Chill Winston and Guilt & Company, and pair that with a stellar live cabaret show starring Vancouver celebrity Drag Queens Joan-E, Carlotta Gurl, and Coco.
This high-heeled evening of Drag Queen glamour is a hit every year and this year, in the historic Gastown lounge atmosphere that is Guilt & Co, it is sure to delight. This is a charitable event with partial proceeds benefitting the Vancouver Friends for Life Society.
Click here to learn more about Vancouver Friends For Life Society.
The shared grazing menu includes:
- Meat & Cheese Board: A selection of meats and cheeses served with house made pickles, jam, mustard and artisan bread
- Three Dips :Baba ganoush ,olive tapenade, Avalanche Dip served with corn chips
- Flatbreads: Loaded with toppings (vegetarian and meat options available)
- Smoked Steelhead: House cured and smoked Steelhead (fish) with caper aioli and pickled onions
- Stuffed Dates: Medjool dates stuffed with goat cheese
- Octopus: Grilled octopus with cherry tomato, fresh basil, olives and Jalapeño
- Bison Meat Balls: Dipped in spicy Romesco sauce
- Prawns: Chili lime poached prawns
- Pulled Pork: Slow braised pork served on a tortilla chip with pineapple salsa
- Crab Cakes: Dungeness crab cakes served with house made mango chutney
- Fried Cauliflower: Pan-Fried cauliflower with kale and pickled veg on crostini
- Chicken & Waffle: Fried chicken wing on top of house made waffle (served with syrup)
- Steak & Potato: Bison steak medallion on potato round
- Fish & Rice: Grilled steelhead on top of rice cake
- Fennel Sausage: House made sausage served with fresh Chimichurri
Dessert Platter: A selection of Chill Winston favourites
*Includes welcome cocktail, shared plate grazing menu, donation to Friends for Life, live entertainment, tax and gratuity. Ticketing fee not included. First come, first seated and served. No Latecomers. Mature themes. 19+