LOCAL LUXURY AT FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
Ever wanted to go shopping with a top chef? The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver's "Local Luxury" package for Dine Out Vancouver Festival is your chance.
Offered one weekend only - Friday, January 16 to Sunday, January 18 - the highlights of this package are a Granville Island Market shopping experience with Chef Ned Bell followed by a sustainable seafood cooking lesson and a five-course, wine-paired chef's menu.
This irresistible Local Luxury package includes:
- Two-night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in a superior city view room
- Valet parking for duration of stay
- Multi-course sustainable seafood dinner for two at YEW Restaurant (5 course menu with wine)
- Granville Island market tour with Chef Ned Bell followed by a sustainable seafood cooking class in the Four Seasons kitchen and lunch
- Afternoon massages at RedCedar Boutique Massage Suite for two
- Two tickets to Dine Out Vancouver Festival's Secret Supper Soiree and Kitsilano Brunch Crawl (subject to availability)
- Foodie room amenity
Starting from $2,250 (for two people).
Click here to read more about this irresistible package